Thread: Daikin UA CODE

Daikin UA CODE

Hi we have three indoor units 3X ftxs 25 on a multi MXS 52 the code which comes up on the wirless remote is UA which says excessive number of fan coils this has been working great for the last few years and we reset the power and still the same problem comes up how can we fix this

Re: Daikin UA CODE

Quote Originally Posted by eurocooling View Post
    Hi we have three indoor units 3X ftxs 25 on a multi MXS 52 the code which comes up on the wirless remote is UA which says excessive number of fan coils this has been working great for the last few years and we reset the power and still the same problem comes up how can we fix this
    Hi eurocooling

by your discription - all working ok - then fault UA

If no-one has worked on it - kids fiddled with it etc

sounds like communication fault

either damaged cable or boards gone down

R's chillerman
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

Re: Daikin UA CODE

does it alarm on ua on 1 unit or all 3? i had it on a mx4 and the outdoor lev wasnt opening on cooling demand thus indoor unit alarmed as no change in coil temp.i swapped lev heads and no joy.i had to repipe the unit to a different port and swap the comms over.
    prove 48vdc pulsed signal on terminal 3 when indoor unit asks for cooling if so you will hear and feel the lev head chattering but the liquid doesnt flow.
    please ensure you have fused test leads and are capable of this.(just covering myself in case you are a plumber or end user)