Thread: dairy decks

dairy decks

One of my least favorite compressor changes, why are the stubs on different sides,(L'unite) why are the pipes a gnats ball away from the underside, why have you got to remove all the control and condensate gubbins to get the torch in, why is the machinery not on a slide out tray (Marao), any way rant over has anyone got a good method to make this a bit easier something obvious that I have not thought of.
    Dev

Re: dairy decks

instead of sweating pipes out of compressor on real tight fits i look to see if there is point on suction and discharge thats easier to get at cut pipes and remove compressor with all pipes still fitted then sweat out pipes on comp braze into new one swage out pipes an do the easy braze saves loads of time if you have room just take a bit of time to look at unit you could always try the lok ring thing lol
    oh and use a pre made elbow for suction if it really tight to unit base

Cheers, yes your right a bit of time taken planning, and the prefrormed elbow, thats a gem might try it on this one,
    Devlin

you prob already knew it the elbow idea came from the old craig nicol cabs they used it so i stole it lol