stum3769 Guest

beko as920s switching on and off

hi ( 1st post ) i have a beko as920s fridge freezer the display keeps going on and off, this is making the ff not work. The display flashes a temperature for a split second then a number 8 will be displayed then it goes of completly, sometimes it may stay on a bit longer, the evaporator fan then starts running then the display goes off again. i have had it after about about 12hrs doing this on/off stuff that if i pressed the fast freeze button it would work for x amount of hours then go back to on/off/on/off. i have recently just put a new evap fan in, as unit wasnt freezing in freezer copartment but freezing food in the bottom of fridge. so went back and checked all connections but all were ok any help would be greatfull....cheers...

Re: beko as920s switching on and off

Not familiar with your unit, but if it run's ok on fast freeze, I would check the resistance of the probes 1st

stum3769 Guest

Re: beko as920s switching on and off

ok cheers dosnt always work when pressing fast freeze at the moment just flashing on off has been for the last 24hrs....i will try what youve said