Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: related to proper handling of home type copeland scroll compressor (oil related)

oops i ate all the red pills! and i was on about compressor oil sight glass not liquid line sight/moisture indicator!my apolgies for any confusion

Re: related to proper handling of home type copeland scroll compressor (oil related)

We are on the 3rd page
    Texas has posted a sticky

Must be a record first time poster is a sticky, without blue pills , no oil, no vector I, II or III
    & now we find out you took the red ones by mistake as garys munched all the blue ones to keep his feet dry & we still dont know what happened to poor texs compressor, that will teach him to pick on gary & mess with the jedi force
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

arent u glad u didnt send him a manual and got ur balls chewed of by rb . ur ****piece would be disturbed if u took her out to dinner with sore nacks!dont u feel a sense of achievement by helping someone who f****d up a pot change and its not every day u find out mr aircon/refrig/einstein is jedi master with his plasma sabre!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    arent u glad u didnt send him a manual and got ur balls chewed of by rb . ur ****piece would be disturbed if u took her out to dinner with sore nacks!dont u feel a sense of achievement by helping someone who f****d up a pot change and its not every day u find out mr aircon/refrig/einstein is jedi master with his plasma sabre!!!!
    Argh ! you so right mate

It stands to make good sense he installed this pot (from your boss)
    With info off the net,
    Last edited by chillerman2006; 20-08-2011 at 12:36 AM.

thats quite a summary -do u work for jerry springer or are u a southern jedi (or jessy) haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    You only think so because I am using Jedi mind control on you [hand gesture] ... move along... these are not the robots you are looking for... [/hand gesture]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjaUoR15dU
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Boy, ya go out, do a hard days work in the 30C sun and can't get on till now and what do i find....the f***en Jedis (and in America no less), a lot of cake and pot roast, enough missing sausages to start worrying the Poles and Checs, a pharma business in turmoil and a convention of Fridgies in Northern England (and I not even invited).

I smell a revolution.....

Looks like chicken, tastes like fish (forget the chocolate CM)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeref View Post
    Pukka...jedi mind control at its best

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHolm View Post
    Boy, ya go out, do a hard days work in the 30C sun and can't get on till now and what do i find....the f***en Jedis (and in America no less), a lot of cake and pot roast, enough missing sausages to start worrying the Poles and Checs, a pharma business in turmoil and a convention of Fridgies in Northern England (and I not even invited).

I smell a revolution.....

Looks like chicken, tastes like fish (forget the chocolate CM)
    Argh! absolute cracker Mike

& of course all of RE are invited, especially regulars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNa90BrwlgYDo i get an invite? Who won the match? Who cares!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNa90BrwlgYDo i get an invite? Who won the match? Who cares!
    As if you needed inviting, of coarse ! ..... who won the match .. what match .... ditto ....who cares
    How do find em video's ....wicked took my mind off the next subject for a second

'Chef' has started me off tonight chasing my own a_s_s &

'Mad' has now got me hooked on entropy

& the point of full seperation, which I have concluded are one and the same as the

point of diss -order before

order is returned & now just waiting to see if I am Wrong !

OK, where was the anti-social behavior? All I see is that I am older than all of them. haha

Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    As if you needed inviting, of coarse ! ..... who won the match .. what match .... ditto ....who cares
    How do find em video's ....wicked took my mind off the next subject for a second

'Chef' has started me off tonight chasing my own a_s_s &

'Mad' has now got me hooked on entropy

& the point of full seperation, which I have concluded are one and the same as the

point of diss -order before

order is returned & now just waiting to see if I am Wrong !
    Ohh, well. Mad and Des both have a way of going over my head, which only forces me to get out the books. Not a bad thing. Hope the lamb was good.

Ohh, well. Mad and Des both have a way of going over my head, which only forces me to get out the books. Not a bad thing. Hope the lamb was good.
    Ah Hah! So now the cat's out of the bag. Finally revealed your age Mike. No secrets kept here, and no shame either as we will all sooner or later meet our maker.

I figure that since the rest of you regulars put your age in i would to. Interesting that most of us are within a few years of each other.

I figure that since the rest of you regulars put your age in i would to. Interesting that most of us are within a few years of each other.
    im dyslexic im actually a 12 yr old hacker with spots and never leave my bedroom!haha

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    im dyslexic im actually a 12 yr old hacker with spots and never leave my bedroom!haha
    I am just sick of you young girls trying to trap us older fellows.

Well if you would stop putting on such a sexy persona, we wouldn't be so tempted

We are the last of the baby boomers. Install m might be in the generation X or y or whatever they are called now.

Hi Mike

Gone over yours! I think I could get a second hand one in better condition than my current exploded version but all good thats what makes me tick ! Info I have to learn to understand

The lamb was far better than expected, thought I would be eaten alive but no, all went well thankyou, so well I have given up on fishing (for now)

compressman2 Guest

Most of the "qualified" techs out in the field think the same way. They never ask "why" the old compressor failed. Let's just replace it and flip the switch. Gary, email me where I can buy some of your tech books.
    thecompressorman@aol.com

any update on this thread??

NO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank fook !
    First time I read it/and last
    TEX did it with the candle stick in the study.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

it was an informative thread though

Quote Originally Posted by stufus View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank fook !
    First time I read it/and last
    TEX did it with the candle stick in the study.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Thanx for concluding this thread Stu, Your imput has been very valuable

[jedi hand gesture]nothing to see here... move along... [/jedi hand gesture]

did the jedi hand jesture involve an extended middle finger haha

In the jedi hand gesture, the extended middle finger is implied.

Um, I just installed my second scroll upside down. Can you please tell me why it failed too? BTW, I thought it didn't need a filter/dryer or TXV, just too much money. I can't get any heat out of it.......please help

Put a 250 amp breaker on it and bridge out the motor protection.
    It'll soon heat up nice and toasty.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Um, I just installed my second scroll upside down. Can you please tell me why it failed too? BTW, I thought it didn't need a filter/dryer or TXV, just too much money. I can't get any heat out of it.......please help
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!

Thanks Stu, i'll do that tomorrow, wish me luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123