A/c subcontractors rates

Hi all
    I Have a small air conditioning company and have a few projects on the go threw out the uk. And am always on the look out for sub contractors (man a mate) kind of thing. Recently though I have been getting enquirys from contractors offering there services but seem to have very expensive rates. Just wondered what is the going rates for a day work in say london no materials but with the usual. Transports, oxyacetylene , tools etc...

And if there is any decent subcontractors out there drop me a pm.

Kind regards

Re: A/c subcontractors rates

Hi mate,
    I’ve recently gone self employed and usually start at £350 a day for transport, man, mate ect.....
    Although recently this has been hard to get so I’ve been charging £300, Sounds a lot, but after diesel, wages and consumables and tax, it’s not all that really.
    Also, I’m available for work nationwide, 29 years old, in the game since school, F-Gas, G&G level 2, Daikin, Mitsi, LG manufacturer courses, Installed in some lovely buildings in London, Bank of Tokyo, Association of British Insurers, and many more, good service background and a really good mate.
    Take Care.

Jon

Re: A/c subcontractors rates

at 300 for man and mate take out 175 wages fuel at 25 min rod oxy 20 a day that leavs eighty a day for all your expenses and a profit? paye and parking etc etc nearly as good to be employed again aint it ?