Tammy Guest

Invensys ECH210 password

Hi, everyone!

I am visiting Your forum for quite some time, but so far this is my first thread. I have one problem: recently I came across an old custom made heat pump, that has built in controller ECH210, for which I don't have a password, so there's a number of parameters that are not visible, and so they can not be changed.
    Does anyone happend to have factory password or something like that, to unlock visibility and acces to those parameters?
    Since I can not find any usefull information in Instalation manual, any usefull information would be really helpfull to me.

Re: Invensys ECH210 password

Tammy.
    With this controller I think you need a remote controller or to use the key card system to alter and access parameters.
    I could be wrong?
    Maybe some of the "Guys" know different?
    Grizzly

Tammy Guest

Thanks, Grizzly. You may just be right about it. However, I was under the impression, that it is possible to reach all the parameters just using the keys on the instrument itself. Maybe someone knows some more about this matter?

Tammy Guest

OK, if this is helpfull to anyone, I contact Customer care service for Invensys and they say, that this is no factory password, that I'm looking for, but was made by password from producer of equipment. So I started to put in various of combinations and I manage to find the right code, and that was 177. When entering the right password, I was able to change almost all parameters, without any additional keyboard.