help, somebody please

Hi All
    i am not sure if this is in the correct area but not to worry. I have worked for a small firm doing transport, commercial, industrial refrigeration and air conditioning, for over 6 years now and for thew past 2 years the company has promised a van etc to take the pressure off the older engineers, and it has never happened, i can do most sides to the industry and for some reason they keep holding back is there any way i can help this process up, as i have the 2079 "f" gas and also NVQ levev 2 in RAC if anybody has words of wisdom i would love to hear them
    Thanks in advance Matty

Re: help, somebody please

Hi Matt
    1st speak to your boss about your concerns and press him for a date. If he fails, you can look for another company who will provide what you need. Good luck.

You can also move on and take your NVQ Level 3 which will increase your learning and make you a better engineer... 'so much to learn and so little time'

i should be starting my level 3 in september and, i have had talks with my bosses and nothing has changed, they know i am bored of it now so i think a change could be in order.

Hi, mattym

Quote Originally Posted by mattym View Post
    i should be starting my level 3 in september and, i have had talks with my bosses and nothing has changed, they know i am bored of it now so i think a change could be in order.
    good decision, finish as much as possible of education, work is not a rabbit to run away, later when you start to work a lot you'll became too lazy to learn ... as Frank said "so much to learn and so little time" you'll see ....

I wish you all the best.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.