Thread: DAIKIN Problem

NFreitas Guest

Exclamation DAIKIN Problem

One of my inside units (FTX35JAV1NB), when I turn it on just brinks the green led and don't work. All the other are working (3 x FTX25JAV1NB).

1. I've changed the circuit board from other working machine and didn't solve the problem. -> So I have discarded a inside unit problem!
    2. I've switch the "data" cable for another unit in the circuit board of the outside unit (4MX80HV1NB), and the "bad" inside unit changed to another in another room. -> So the problem should be in the outside unit!

Anyone can help me? Any similar problem?

Did anyone have the Service Manual of the units 4MX80HV1NB, FTX35JAV1NB and FTX25JAV1NB?

Re: DAIKIN Problem

hold the cancel button on the remote to go into fault mode keep pressing and listen for the long beep,then let us know

NFreitas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    hold the cancel button on the remote to go into fault mode keep pressing and listen for the long beep,then let us know
    The error that "appear" is U4.

I think that the error description is "Signal transmission error (between indoor and outdoor units)", but I've retrieve it from another model manual.

Do you have the Service Manual?

got one for a mx4 r410a-if its about 2 yr old i had the same problem,it was the lev body not opening when it demanded cooling,prove u have 44v on terminal 3 and earth on the faulty unit,i had a spare port on this and repiped it onto that and all ok since

u have mail

NFreitas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    got one for a mx4 r410a-if its about 2 yr old i had the same problem,it was the lev body not opening when it demanded cooling,prove u have 44v on terminal 3 and earth on the faulty unit,i had a spare port on this and repiped it onto that and all ok since
    Can you explain it in a little more detail!

PS: Thanks for the mail

system a was alarming,when resetting the fault code by switching the oudoor unit off then on at the isolator u hear the small motorised valves on the liquid(thin pipes) chattering,meaning that they are trying to open to let liquid to the indoor unit,but testing the temperature of the pipe it was warmer than the others which was operating ok.as i was only using 2 ports i rewired system a onto system d and degassed,repiped onto port d then vacced and recharged then set the small dip switch from port a to d as the master unit.-you need a fridgie to do these repairs