Regarding Frascold vs Bitzer Compressor

Can anyone tell me About Frascold Semi Hermetic Reciprocating and Screw Compressors ,
    How they work , They Give Good Performance like bitzer , Good Support from the company .

I like to Buy this compressors for first time ,Can one Help me in this.

Thank you

Re: Regarding Frascold vs Bitzer Compressor

As a first point, make sure there is a spare parts warehouse and service center in your country.

PdA Guest

For India, please check the following link:
    http://www.frascold.it/eorgvendita_as.htm#india

If you are in Mumbai you can call Dynamic Fans Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

FX Multitech Pvt. Ltd. has a permanent stock of spare parts and a factory trained service engineer, even if I really doubt that you will ever need any of these spare parts for reparing a factory defect (done free of charge in any authorised Frascold Service Centre).

Additionally, if you are in Chennai you may want to contact Shravan Engineering Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.

In New Delhi you can talk to Mr. Anuj Bedi who is the local technical manager.

If instead you are interested in compact screw compressors I suggest you to contact directly Kirloskar Chillers Pvt. Ltd. in Pune.

In case you are a skilled technician it could be worthwhile to take a look at the internal construction of a Frascold compressor at your first opportunity. After opening the compressor please compare the design of the components that are assembled in a Frascold compressor with that of the competitors: I am sure you will be pleasantly suprised and you will find many arguments for switching to this solid and reliable 100% Italian manufacturer.

Should you need further information, feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by PdA View Post
    reparing a factory defect (done free of charge in any authorised Frascold Service Centre
    That works well.... sorry mr customer I need to take your defective compressor running your -20 freezer room back to the manufacturer for repair, it will be back in 5 days.
    ...and she said "give it to me you big fridgie"

Quote Originally Posted by 750 Valve View Post
    That works well.... sorry mr customer I need to take your defective compressor running your -20 freezer room back to the manufacturer for repair, it will be back in 5 days.
    Much better customer service if they would give a new freezer away for free with a Sorry note postcard, tied with a satin ribbon.

ALTHOUGH COMPETING PRODUCTS IN INDIA ARE AVAILABLE , THE CRITICAL POINT IS SPARES AVAILABILITY SINCE SYSTEM IMBALANCE / LOAD FLUCTUATIONS , PIPING SELECTION / DESIGN ,VOLTAGES FLUCTUATIONS , MIS-HANDLING OF REFRIGERANT & ESTER OIL ( IF USED) , POOR EVACUATION OF SYSTEM , UN-TRAINED TECHNICIANS ARE THE MAJOR KILLERS OF A GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT. MANY A TIMES CLIENT SITTING ON HEAD IMPELS A TECHNICIAN TO TAKE SHORT CUT .

AND CUSTOMERS ARE PAYNG HEAVILY FOR ALL THESE ........ STOP FINDING FAULTS WITH A COMPRESSOR AND LOOK INWARDS ........

YOU MAY TRY OUT NEW BRANDS BUT ABOVE POINTS ARE INESCAPEABLE.

IF YOU SEEK FURTHER INFO, SEND ME A PM ddk0123@gmail.com