Good day,

I have some doubts that certainly are basic for almost all that usually post in this forum, but for me not being a technician is something that I would like to clarify or understand better.

Usually when we need to choose a condensing unit, we normally have a table with a range of evaporating temperatures and the rated cooling power for each one of those, that by what I remember if the evaporation temperature is high also the cooling power is higher, this means that if I calculate that I will need 2.5KW of cooling power and I have a condensing unit rated to 2500W cooling power evaporating at +7.2ºC (+45ºF), taking into account that I only will need to maintain a tank full of water at 24ºC this should be the right choice? Or I should pick up one that is rated to 2500w at +0ºC for example?

Bringing this to another reality If I have an air conditioner condensing unit with 2.5KW cooling power (9000BTU’s) more or less, that I think normally use a compressor of medium high temperature refrigeration (today almost are R410a), that I always have heart to say that should be evaporating between 0ºC and 10 ºC, I should get more cooling power if I put it evaporating at +0ºC or at +5ºC for example?

I hope not being confusing with my doubts.

Thank you

Ric