Pompy area ? This seems a bit dodgy to me

Re: Pompy area ? This seems a bit dodgy to me

I think all should check this out!
    It does seem suss!
    Maybe someone will recognise these tools?
    Grizzly

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Seems the tools have been in the rain a bit.

If you buy it along with his electricians backpack and shorts you should be made up for the summer.

Quite what a hairdresser is doing with that lot is another matter; unless they've fallen out with the other half and are selling out of spite.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

seller-no1 hairdresser!!! for someone to have a fatmax tote bag with 1 bacho insulated-£30 for 5
    wera ergo insulated £17 a set,where's the air con tools-unless its been nicked out an installers van or off a site!

i hope the owner wins the bid and collects it due to the heavy weight and knocks him out!!!

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

If you check his/her history they have bought a lot of tools and clothing over time so maybe they just recycle the stuff, who knows.

Maybe the local mobile pawn shop.
    Retired March 2015

The Trade Descriptions 1968 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which prevents manufacturers, retailers or service industry providers from misleading consumers as to what they are spending their money on.
    This law empowers the judiciary to punish companies or individuals who make false claims about the products or services that they sell.
    Applying a false trade description to goods is a strict liability offence: provided it is shown that the description was applied and was false, the accused has to prove certain defences in order to escape conviction.
    Each product sold must be as described, of satisfactory quality, and fit for purpose as described refers to any advert or verbal description made by the trader. Satisfactory quality covers minor and cosmetic defects as well as substantial problems and means that products must last a reasonable time but does not give any rights if a fault was obvious or pointed out at point of sale. Fit for purpose covers not only the obvious purpose of an item but also any purpose queried by the customer and given assurances about by the trader.
    ref from jeeves.-theyre not air con tools-theres no hammer! theyre just general handyman tools

^^^ lmfao ^^
    Retired March 2015