Threaded View

How to design refrigerators/fridges?

Hi all,
    I am investigating the designs of household refrigerators and especially enhancement of their efficiency. Is there someone can help me on this topic and where I can find relevant documents ?

Hi all,
    I am investigating the designs of household refrigerators and especially enhancement of their efficiency. Is there someone can help me on this topic and where I can find relevant documents ?

Hi all,

Hi all,

Hi all,
    I am investigating the designs of household refrigerators and especially enhancement of their efficiency. Is there someone can help me on this topic and where I can find relevant documents ? And also where can i get real cases of design steps for commercial confirms' products?
    Last edited by chillin out; 13-06-2011 at 04:08 PM.