Unhappy RE Wraft heat pumps

Hi,
    Just bought heat pumps from ebay 11.9Kw air to water source. make whraft.
    I checked them (standard check) powered it and on the programer it gives me E10 error
    code which according to book is communication error, I pushed the contactor to check
    if the compressor was ok and it is, now very very confused what is the other step please guide (system is dry at the moment)

Help needed

thanks
    kibosho

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: RE Wraft heat pumps

First question - is the wiring correct and complete between all of the components?
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

It is a Gossay out of Shanghai in China, should be a good machine as basicis are reasonable, but likely is a piece of shyte, as corners are cut, production and testing completed by farm workers. No f****** back up, even if you have spent $100,000s with them. This product bankrupted many compaies in NZ, including one of mine.
    Your fault code number I think means buy another new one. You have lost your open the box warranty, you have open the box so lost your warranty.
    Unless it is a smple machine then will be great, well made, good materials and fully tested.

Unhappy Re: RE Wraft heat pumps

hi,
    thanks guys, first the circuit is complete, it looks like simple machine got two machines at
    @ £100/. It has toshiba compressors,high pressure switch, low pressure switch, 4 way reversing valve, and f***ng pcb! by looks of it it simple not complicated. It is experimental project to c how does it heats the house and the power consumption againgst gas, as it is claimed that they are energy saving but i feel they are crap. as power input is 2600watts so logically if calculate running 24hrs is not cheap stuff, maybe against oil boiler i would agree.

You are right no back up at all. as tried to fone the company and could not get advisor huh! maybe if there are chances of changing pcb board of other make then it can be gud machines . later will be posting pictures of it hope u guy will be able to guid more

cheers

0268452401282.374310.531351281&type=1&theater[/IMG]

okay these are the images of heat pump wharf

thanks

the machine you have is newer model than what I imported, the fault code is new. I think this new model is to have a flow switch installed, if the system is dry then you will not have flow, hence your fault code. Do not run the system dry.
    If the unit is used with underfloor heat then a good chance it will save energy, if with rads then do not waste your time.