I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the to suction pressures are for on the micro 3. I am trying to make the upper managment happy by saving some power, the guy before me would come in and check product temps at all hours of the night and try to find the best time to shut down compressors. We cannot run compressors remotely because they dont want to spend any money, we are building a plant that will be operable next year and then shutting this one down. So the guy before me decided to set suction pressure to 12" and we never can achieve that, so I want to set it at 7" because I know we can achieve that, have it unload at 7" and load back at 1" or so I am experimenting with it to try and cut some amp draw down and hopefully show some change on our KWH usage. But I cant find anything that tells me the difference between the 2 suction pressures you can set and the prop. and dead pressures. I dont have any literature on these micros all my experiance was with relays and Mycoms new panels that were pretty self explanitory for my needs, I dont need all the fancy stuff that these micros can do just need it to load at a certain set point and unload at another. Thanks for any help.