Building walk-in chiller

Hi Everyone,

I've got a monoblock chiller unit and I'd like to build a walk-in chiller for storing food, mainly fish products.
    The space is a bit tricky, its located in the basement and the ceiling is pretty low.
    What I was thinking about to build one of those walk-ins made of PU panels with camlock. The question is where can I buy those in London? Probably I will need special sizes because of the low ceiling, also a door to fit.
    Unfortunately I don't really know anything about how its made, are those panels available in custom sizes? Do I have to make a sketch of it and then they manufacture it?
    Any ideas, suggestions, recommendations about where should I start, which company is manufacturing these panels..etc. I have googled it but found only installers or wholesales. I would like to build it by my own.

Thanks in advance

Re: Building walk-in chiller

try these guys www.scandia-coldrooms.co.uk
    DM

Thanks, I will ask them

If you are going to build it in a cellar, bear in mind that you have to cool the condenser with outside air or your cellar will turn into a sauna.

Thanks, we have big ventilation pipes with fans sucking the air out. I will just have to cut it shorter to make sure it will be exactly above the unit.

There must be a short circuit in the internet-cabkle under the sea or the cable is to long seen the transmission time between Israel and the UK
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.