Lightbulb Recruiting this year in the NW Lancashire? I will pay YOU to let me work!!!

Hello all engineers and directors and anyone in the industry, (p.s engineers who can’t help, please pass this message onto your boss just let him read it)

Going to get straight to the point ----> is there anybody out there who is willing to take on the most enthusiastic, interested and NVQ hungry apprentice/improver in the North West???!!!

I am 23 years old in Preston looking for an employer who doesn’t want to pay me anything!!! I have a pair of boots, a safety helmet, RAC City & Guilds 6127, Refrigerant Handling Certificate 2078, a pair of hands and the desire to succeed in this industry as a great engineer and hopefully one day after many years of experience start my own company/business. That is my goal to get the NVQ in the RAC industry and just be a success.

I know what you’re going to say ‘I can’t work for free because of insurance, health and safety, legal reasons etc’ if you HAVE to pay me officially I will give you the money back at the end of the week. I will pay for ALL the courses any certificates any training involved, if need to be just so I can be in the trade I will pay YOU the petrol money every week for the van and engineer I travel with!!! And in return all I want all I’m begging for is please employ me for two years let me go to college help me get the NVQ teach me everything and just provide me full time experience at no cost to you if need be.

I will never complain, never moan, never call in sick, never request holidays, all I ask is let me be an apprentice treat me like an apprentice who wants to learn and I will quietly work for you mon-fri whatever the hours. Just give me the chance to go to college and obtain this NVQ and I will be an asset to your company.

I have little practical experience; I was given the chance to ‘tag along’ for two weeks with a company in Preston and that was due to just pestering the director every week until he agreed. In my time there we cleaned condensers sometimes with nitrogen, replaced many fan motors and two of the jobs required us to remove, order and replace compressors. I absolutely enjoyed my time and experience and wished it lasted a lot longer but two weeks was the most he could give me to shut me up so I never called again.

So this is my offer take me on for nothing and I will learn super quick guarantee to be the best apprentice you have ever had, I will always be ahead of the college class and get the best marks, I will pay for any training that incurs costs just let me be part of the team and you won’t regret it.

Thank you for reading and I hope one person comes back and says you have got the job you have no idea what that would mean to me.

Nadeem Mansoor

Mods edit: Please contact him via the PM facility.
    Last edited by Argus; 17-05-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Personal details removed