Hi,

Firstly I hope this is in the correct section and please forgive the complete lack of knowledge!

I'm trying to work out a solution for my bar to keep wines at the correct temperature. Sounds easy but we have 25 different wines, and they all ideally need to be at different temperatures ranging from 5-19 degrees, and I can't afford 25 fridges...

I've already worked out in my head what I'd like, and know how to build most of it, but don't know much about refridgeration options so was hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.

Ideally I'd like something like a large fish tank, with a lid on top with holes cut for the bottles to fit in. I was thinking about having brush bristles or thick rubber cut into sections covering the holes to prevent too much cold air escaping but allowing bottles to be taken in and out easily. Inside the tank I'd put separators to allow for different temperature zones.

Now for the refrigeration, does anyone make a small black box that blows out chilled air into ducting on request? Basically a small air conditioning unit would be ideal. Then if the ducting could run into the back of the tank, in each different section, with some kind of flap to allow or prevent air flow, it should be easy to put a small sensor in each section to control the temperature.

Is there a simple way of achieving this? I guess a small domestic ac unit, some ducting and lots of gaffa tape would do but it wouldn't be the prettiest solution! Also I guess you'd run into condensation issues...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Chris