Hvacr 101, 201, 301, 401

Hello !

I am looking for a very good set of training manuals, from the first easy level to the slightly more advanced level.

I can see that there is a book series called HVACR 101, 201, 301, 401. Are these book that can be recomended ? One of them or all of them ?

Is this the schoolbooks for a 2 year technician course ? Anabody who knows. (Book no 201 has some words in the preword: Welvome to year no 2 in the course. I have not seen the books, but there are some info on the web.)

Anybody that can recomend or not recomend, or who has any experienses with these books ?

Re: Hvacr 101, 201, 301, 401

Hi, Arne22

Quote Originally Posted by arne22 View Post
    Hello !

I am looking for a very good set of training manuals, from the first easy level to the slightly more advanced level.

I can see that there is a book series called HVACR 101, 201, 301, 401. Are these book that can be recomended ? One of them or all of them ?

Is this the schoolbooks for a 2 year technician course ? Anabody who knows. (Book no 201 has some words in the preword: Welvome to year no 2 in the course. I have not seen the books, but there are some info on the web.)

Anybody that can recomend or not recomend, or who has any experienses with these books ?

not sure about those books, hope some other member has more info about ....

then ... maybe you can try here .... http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...rigeration-101

and then if you like contact Gary for his books too ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.