Hello all,
I started working for myself this year and the biggest issue I seem to have over and over again is "Sizeing". Up to now I have contacted wholesalers who do the calculations for me, but thay are all so vaugue! I can litterally get a whole KW of variation between wholesalers and as you can imagine this refelcts in prices. I fear of going for the best price incase it has been undersized to achieve such a good price, I also don't want to air on the side of caution too much because of keeping quotes competitive.
I'm not asking for all the answers but could somebody give me a good starting point to which I can learn from.
I eventually want to be able to then size all my own Air-Conditioning, Cellar Cooling and Coldrooms. Would the above knowledge also enable me to then go away and work out specifics for just a condensing unit or evaporator?

I know I'm asking alot here as it seems to be a massive grey area in the industry, as I said I just want a good honest solid starting block to then learn from.

Thanks in advance BigGreenFridge