About Heat Load of electrical Componant in air Conditioning

Can Any one Suggest me What data is required to calculate Control Panel heat Rejection

The Custmer says that the panels are of 2000Amps rating .

Please guide me?

Re: About Heat Load of electrical Componant in air Conditioning

Start with the control circuit power supply rating, example if control circuit in control panel is rated at 10 amps and draws around 8.00 amps. That is the power/ heat input to control panel. A ventilation fan usually is sufficient.

This is a interesting problem. I must confess I have no idea.
    The heat generated by a panel varies according to the load. Under different load conditions the panel will generate a different amount of heat, The 2000 Amp capacity rating is of no direct significance.
    I goggled "heat load electrical panel" and found some interesting articles. Let us know if you find a good answer.

TRASH101 is offline Veteran Poster I am starting to push the Mods: of RE

Sagar your question depends on a great many things namely the maximum theoretical power consumption of the sum of the installed components within the panel. i.e. all the coils on the contactors and relays, transformers and then the big stuff ----- Any thyristors or invertors ((in fact anything that isn't a terminal block or a fuse)and even they and the wire could be argued)

In real terms the following applies Total power in - Total power out = power dissipated by control panel

Then you need to identify the maximum, min and ideal panel temperatures, then the a max and min for ambient, then the max figure for your ventilation volume and then you can think about rejecting the heat.
    Quidvis Recte Factum Quamvis Humile Praeclarum.

Latine dictum, sit altum videtur.

Si hoc comprehendere potes, gratias age magistro Latinae.

If all is OK inside the cabinet, then only the contactors coils produce heat, about 10 watt per coil.
    In reality, there are always loose contacts and bad fuses, under size over loads.

The companies that make electric boards coolers do not have so many models to chose from, so I think that the size of the cabinet is the main factor.
    Beware of using window ac unit cause it will cool the components inside under DPT and the moisture can be very dangerous.
    The temp inside should not be under 20°C.