air-conditioning energy assessor

Is anyone having the same problem as me, just before Christmas I went on a course to become a air-conditioning energy assessor passed the exam all ok, now I am having problems with support from the training company, have emailed and phoned. Looks like they were only after the training fees, not cheap at nearly a thousand quid. I will not say who the company is but they have a big water chiller on their website

if you cant't fix it don't

Re: air-conditioning energy assessor

Im sure i have read a thread simular..but can't find it now.
    I have looked at doing a course but i have heard this by so many people.
    It will be intresting to see what others have to say on the matter.
    Regards Croc

I am currently going through the assessments at the moment. Having difficulty finding the time to do it as I am busy at work. One thing's for sure though, I'll have to get my skates on soon as I have to get all the paperwork sent back.
    Did you have to compile 3 inspection reports as part of the training?

Thanks
    Jase

I have completed all my inspections required by my trainer, split ,VRV, and a central plant, but am hitting a brick wall when it comes to logging them on the landmark register, as this company has to log them for me, then asses my work before I get accredited. When I did the course they said that they have over six thousand companies signed up to do energy assessments for, so I think they are more concerned with this than after care for people who have been on there courses. As they quote six to eight hundred pounds to do one split,
    if you cant't fix it don't