Thread: 3d cad

3d cad

Hi all,
    i am trying to find some normal 3d drawings for refrigerant equipment and mainly for the "bigger" elements i don't have problems of finding them on the net. But for a certain elements, seems that search is never-ending....anybody knows a web site or particular manufacturer that have 3d drawings of TEV, sight glasses, filter-dryers etc...

this is the thing on which i am working on at the moment. Compressor, receiver and condenser are from Bitzer , electric box is from 3dcontentcentral.

Anybody knows a we site?

Copy of stand1.GIF

BR

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Re: 3d cad

Quote Originally Posted by MilosBog View Post
    Hi all,
    i am trying to find some normal 3d drawings for refrigerant equipment and mainly for the "bigger" elements i don't have problems of finding them on the net. But for a certain elements, seems that search is never-ending....anybody knows a web site or particular manufacturer that have 3d drawings of TEV, sight glasses, filter-dryers etc...

this is the thing on which i am working on at the moment. Compressor, receiver and condenser are from Bitzer , electric box is from 3dcontentcentral.

Anybody knows a we site?

Copy of stand1.GIF

BR
    Try to search on danfoss site... there are some 3d models, for example:
    http://www.danfoss.com/BusinessAreas...3d7bc9834.html
    In some places will have to think ...

Filter driers and sight glasses are just cylinders. It's easier to make parametric solids than search for them on the internet, or by the manufacturers.

Thanks guys...It seems that i will never find all the models that i need...so solid modeling, here i go again.....

at least i will remember my high school with all planes, sections and other modeling stuff
    Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.