Can't be as bad as the drunk I saw last night, tried to cross the road and decided to run across without looking.......... Think he did a double somersault across the car about 10 in front of me, and when I passed the scene he did not look too good, not even moaning - called Metro and asked them to send an ambulance to take him up the road to A&E, or more likely the room behind there....

As to the livestock in cars, does having a cow in a sedan count? Then there was the guy stopped with 5 stolen goats in a stolen car, and the guy I saw taking cabbages to market in a Peugot 504, loaded up inside, in the back, on top in an insanely high net and with a couple on his lap.

Not as bad as coming around the side of a mountain pass, rock one side, 100m of near vertical the other side and only thing between you and the drop being a white line and a tiny bit of dirt. Come round the corner into a herd of cattle, who were not initially interested in moving, even after getting driven into.Persuaded them to move off the road and continued down the mountain. Reversed for the hippo though, seen what they can do to anything that annoys them.........