Mitsubishi noise

Hello all out there.
    who has recently ran up a Mitsie PURY-EP 250 YHMA?
    I ran this one up last week & I'm getting very strange noises at the condenser & the wall mount units???
    To be precise a 'ting ting tingling' sound at C/U & big pipe shaking mid way on the pipes to the CMB box!. We have 16 indoor A/H's fed from a CMB P1016VGA1 this is fed by the PURY-EP250-YHMA. ran in 3/4" & 7/8" only 12 metres between the indoors are from 6 metres to 30 metres each circuit/port.
    I then notice a hell of a lot of refrigerant 'Kettling' noise in the rooms served by the wall mounts???
    The 16 systems are a mix of wall & cassettes. My problem is this noise is very noticable as they are all in hotel bedrooms! I can vouch for this as I'm staying in one room through the project install thats a completed room. Even I had to turn off the A/C as it was unbearable to sleep through!
    To be honest the install has been carried out well within spec & the charge weight of gas is spot on. Who knows whats at fault here or any advice would be good
    Cheers Dell.

Re: Mitsubishi noise

Some times during low or partial load scenarios or with a low gas charge you can get that ting ting noise at the outdoor unit as the imbalance in pressure causes the check valves to seat and unseat basically they chatter.
    Double check the port addresses for the indoor/Bc connections and carry out a lev reset to ensure all lev's are opening and closing as requested to address the "kettleing" issue.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Tool's ? check ! Condom's ? check !
    If you can't fix it , f*ck it !!!