Thread: need help...

abid Guest

need help...

During the three year diploma of Associate Engineer in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning from College of Technology, I prepared myself for employment in HVAC industry by having a training including servicing, installing and repairing HVAC systems.
    Working in leading five star hotels in Middle East as refrigeration and air conditioning engineer for more than ten years I have good experience about this field.
    I am in UK as a student and my course going to start next year I want to know if I can get job in my field……

Re: need help...

Hi, abid, and welcome...
    i would recommend doing a search on the internet for companies based in the area close to where u will be living...
    then write/call each of them explaining your situation..
    i shoudnt imagine it being difficult with ur experience...
    hope this helps...

Krups

abid Guest

i am in leicestershire area and look forward any thing.......

Hi guys , I'm not from the UK so i don't know the rules there and if it's easy or hard to get a job , but since we are talking in this forum why not use it's resources to search fro jobs , the link for that is http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/jobs , or just click on refrigeration jobs ad in the main page , you can find in the left up corner in every page of this forum if you noticed it.

cheers
    best regards
    Engineering, sciences, math, physics and my brain will generate "not responding " soon