Thread: suszie

suszie Guest

suszie

can anyone tell me why my beko frost free fridge freezer keeps making knocking sounds throughout the day and night

Re: suszie

suzie, this is not a comon problem , unless its something touching the fan moter blades ?weather or not you still need someone to look at it so you are better getting someone who knows what they are doing, rather than a odd job man. yellow pages =fridge engineers , all the best sedgy,

suszie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sedgy View Post
    suzie, this is not a comon problem , unless its something touching the fan moter blades ?weather or not you still need someone to look at it so you are better getting someone who knows what they are doing, rather than a odd job man. yellow pages =fridge engineers , all the best sedgy,
    Thanks Sedgey I will get someone out to have a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by suszie View Post
    can anyone tell me why my beko frost free fridge freezer keeps making knocking sounds throughout the day and night
    Have you trapped someone inside perhaps hiding behind the butter? (Someone I once worked with looked extremely like a tub of lard btw)

....It may sound strange but remember the Daily Sport once reported a WWII bomber was found on the Moon a few years back -

The pilot commented

"Thank God you found us -we were running out of oxygen"!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi suszie.
    Don't worry, I have a Westinghouse that does the same things, burps clangs, rattles and hisses. The previous one was the same.
    At night you would think someone was in the house. So close the kitchen door before bed.