Thread: Cool tool

Cool tool

Hi,

I am thinking to buy the COOL TOOL software. I want to ask you if you used it and if you are satisfied with the results. Iwant to know primary if the pipes are well dimensioned. I spoke with someone who is using it and he told me that he's not satisfied with the results given by the software.
    I want to buy the software especially for the project and part list management.
    Any other oppinions?
    Thanks,
    Andrei

Re: Cool tool

Quote Originally Posted by Romanicus View Post
    Hi,

I am thinking to buy the COOL TOOL software. I want to ask you if you used it and if you are satisfied with the results. Iwant to know primary if the pipes are well dimensioned. I spoke with someone who is using it and he told me that he's not satisfied with the results given by the software.
    I want to buy the software especially for the project and part list management.
    Any other oppinions?
    Thanks,
    Andrei
    Hi! Before you spend money, I would advise you to good seach this program through Google. There is a "free version" 6.02 , it broke the guys from Russia ... Before buying should try it, can the functionality of this program, you do not like ... Sorry for my bad English ...

If this information is contrary to the rules of the forum, moderators please delete this message ...

As regards me, I don't satisfy this program... I prefer Danfoss's DirCalc. In Cool Tool there are many not required functions and for me it isn't convenient for work.
    I compared Cool Tool and LineSize results, they were the same, but differ then DirCalc's results.
    In some places will have to think ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aik View Post
    As regards me, I don't satisfy this program... I prefer Danfoss's DirCalc. In Cool Tool there are many not required functions and for me it isn't convenient for work.
    I compared Cool Tool and LineSize results, they were the same, but differ then DirCalc's results.
    yes Danfoss's DirCalc works much better for me .... tried cool tool and didn't like it

If you're an succesfully investor on financial market you can spend money in such a way. But, THINK TWICE before you'll done!