Where to get shielded cable

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know where I can get 2 core by 1.5 shielded cable as I`m installing a Toshiba VRF system with fourteen indoor units approx 200 mtrs is required. I`ve tried numerous sites via Google but I`m overwhelmed with by the results: Cat5 Cat6 Cat6a, and when I look on the Farnell site there are three hundred and fifty eight types to choose from. Help, my brain hurts!

Thanks guys,
    Glenn

Re: Where to get shielded cable

Run more than you may need, use a 3 X 1.5 shielded cable, all the wholesalers carry some form of it, or use a belden cable if it's purely comms.

al
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.

glen,once youve sited the units the installation manual will recommend cabe sizes,wf,newey and eyre,
    2 core sheilded is just 2 core cable with a foil sheild like on satellite cable/coax,sometimes its braiding, observe the grounding techniques as they differ from manufacturers.
    have u done the tosh vrf course? they do it for install and service!!

Hi Inastall,
    Not done the VRF course. I`ve used shielded cable many times but always been supplied by others. I`ll have a look at WF and W&E. Bt hte way the install`s going ok all the units, pipes, indoor branches and manifolds are inplace. Not a bad site to work on, only on site weekends and the boss there says help ourselves to the food in the restroom, he even brings in egg, bacon and sausage roll when he comes in to open up for us.

Cheers,
    Glenn