menezes2010 Guest

Thumbs up Technical Specification on cold store

Dear Sir
    I have a cold store size 4000x3750mm i want to select evaporator and condensing unit for these cold room having temperature +3 and -18 degree Celsius can anybody guide me how to do the selection for these cold room,the heat load for each room,evaporator temp.condensing temp capacity of the condensor ........Thanks
    manuel

Re: Technical Specification on cold store

Hi menezes2010
    u should calculate the heat load to get the cooling capacity u need 4 this room, so u need 2 determine the products that u want 2 store in this cold room, the insulation type & thickness, the no of people working in it, the ligthning load, infilteration load. after all these estimations u get the capacity in Kw, TOR or Hp what ever it is u buy a refrigeration machine with this capacity & it's already attached with the corresponding evaporator & all other parts.
    I think u didn't use the right forum, u should use Technical Discussion forum instead of Refrigeration book u've used.
    Thank u
    Sonic
    Last edited by sonic; 01-11-2010 at 10:58 AM.

chandra159 Guest

Can u send formula for select the evaporator coil and condensing coil & fan selection

Quote Originally Posted by menezes2010 View Post
    Dear Sir
    I have a cold store size 4000x3750mm i want to select evaporator and condensing unit for these cold room having temperature +3 and -18 degree Celsius can anybody guide me how to do the selection for these cold room,the heat load for each room,evaporator temp.condensing temp capacity of the condensor ........Thanks
    manuel
    to make it easy 4 u'
    go to helpman site, download the software for rer load calc
    for room capacity use 40 to 50% of room volume and if you know daily intake y must enter the value otherwise you can estimate 10 to 20% of of room capacity