Hybrid View

Re: New system tripping on low pressure??

Quote Originally Posted by nevgee View Post
    Problem is matey ...... your over enthusiastic, overwhelming "love" for thermodynamics has tended to cause a lot of peeps to yawn and ask the question ....Why are we listening to this?

It's not required at the moment... You seem to have gotten lost in your own world of over egged responses to an in field problem with a total loss vent system that isn't working.

Go back to the begining of this thread and read what the poor OP was asking in the first place.

He needed some help, not a rant on the mysteries of thermodynamics.

I feel sorry for you in some respects because I can understand how you want to give up the knowledge you hold so dearly, to those who aren't so fortunate to have the ability that you quite clealy have. I can see you're something of a very talented chap. You can quote garrulously with technical and philosphically sounding arguements. You hold a magical esteem of yourself which comes over something a tad pompous, and I suspect because of this challenging nature that you exude there have been a few people willing to run with you for a while. However, I wouldn't be suprised if the original poster has gone off wondering why he ever bothered .... because he didn't get any help from reading your pontifications about the benefits of SHR's

It would, in all fairness to willsmithiraq, been better to have moved your lectures over to another thread where you could discuss the flavour of the cheese in the moon to your heart's content.
    I am standing in defence of the proposition that knowledge of SHR is useful. You may very right about everything you say about me - you may be wrong - I am not interested in which, if any, it is - and whatever it happens to be it would still be irrelevant to the question "Is there any need for a commissioning engineer to have a good understanding of SHR control?".

You have gone silent on that quest? Are you avoiding it?

nevgee is offline Veteran Poster I am starting to push the Mods: of RE

Re: New system tripping on low pressure??

Quote Originally Posted by DTLarca View Post
    I am standing in defence of the proposition that knowledge of SHR is useful.

I don't disagree with you on this.

.......it would still be irrelevant to the question "Is there any need for a commissioning engineer to have a good understanding of SHR control?".

You have gone silent on that quest? Are you avoiding it?
    No not avoiding it at all, but it was your question that you were ranting on about not the one from the OP. We should be staying on topic and helping the guy to solve a problem, not adding confusion to the issue.

I can just imagine Winston Churchill trying to get the bouncing bomb into a mission and some boffin (aka yourself) arguing that there were some fundimental issues covering the triple point of water in Norway on a winter's night, that needed to be adressed and may have some bearing on the way the bomb may or may not bounce.

Reality is an elusion created by alcohol deficiency. Quaff and enjoy. [Yorkshire, UK]