Thread: Studies

TEICHIE Guest

Studies

Could somebody please advise me where i can further my studies to be come a qualified ref engineer?

Re: Studies

hi teichie, qualifications are a must, but only time, and working with the right men and the right company will give you the right attitude and experiance < if yours is right also<
    time will tell . all the very best, sedgy

TEICHIE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sedgy View Post
    hi teichie, qualifications are a must, but only time, and working with the right men and the right company will give you the right attitude and experiance < if yours is right also<
    time will tell . all the very best, sedgy
    Thx Sedgy
    have had 14 years in the feild running with some dinamic people! ive qualified 13 years ago and have reache a leavel that js stagnet! what im looking for is to further my knolledge and posibbly be able to put back into the industry.

Knowledge!

Newlife4aj4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TEICHIE View Post
    Could somebody please advise me where i can further my studies to be come a qualified ref engineer?
    Yes not knowing what experience and certs you may or not have start with RETA there training program and certs will put you on the right path if your just getting certified and if you live in Ca try city college route it is not going for 2 years straight and hands on is always best for our brainworks.

Newlife4aj4 Guest

So am I just getting may feet wet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlife4aj4 View Post
    Yes not knowing what experience and certs you may or not have start with RETA there training program and certs will put you on the right path if your just getting certified and if you live in Ca try city college route it is not going for 2 years straight and hands on is always best for our brainworks.