Siemens KG39NH90GB noises

I'm aware that frost free fridge freezers make a different noise to the standard type of fridge freezer however I believe that the noises mine makes aren't normal.

A bit of history. I bought a Siemens fridge freezer 2 years ago. In April this year it had to be repaired because of the noises it was making. The fault turned out to be a system block which couldn't be repaired so they exchanged old for new.

The new one started making noises like there was a herd of cattle living inside it. Three weeks ago it was repaired. Another system block was found which couldn't be cleared although after sending compressed air through the system, it did stop the machine from making the sounds it had been only to be replaced with new sounds. Because they couldn't clear the system block a new (third) replacement was delievered to me a week ago, this being the KG39NH90GB.

After 10 hours of use this model has also started making the same sounds of the previous two models. I got back in touch with Siemens who came out to me two days ago. They are now telling me that the sounds I am hearing are normal.

I question this because if these sounds are normal then why on the previous machine when the engineer heard them, did he attempt a repair, and if they are normal why did these sounds vanish after the repair? Surely if these sounds are normal then they would have continued after the repair?

Siemens acknowledge that the previous two models both had system blocks.

Siemens are refusing to carry out any further repairs.

I'm no expert but going by the evidence I have from the two previous machines I believe that this model also has a system block which is causing these sounds.

Below is a link to a video I made on my camera. There's nothing much to see but you can hear the sounds the machine makes. I started recording seconds after the machine started its cycle. The sounds start to happen 17 1/2 minutes into the cycle and most of the sounds continue for around 10 minutes. The recording I made has been cut down to size but contains the bulk of the sounds. The whole cycle lasted just short of 45 minutes.

I hope someone with technical knowledge can give me feedback.

Thanks

**apparently I can only post url's after I've made 15 posts so I can't give you the url to the recording I made but if you want to listen to the recording can you please say so here then I can give you the url in a private message**

chg Guest

Re: Siemens KG39NH90GB noises

i have a similar issues, can you send me the URL .
    my model KG32U193GB/07 was bought around 5 years ago , but in the last month is giving off a pretty constant screeching noise for hours at a time . the technical dept suggested it could be the compressor but the blockage you encountered is something i had not thought about . the fridge freezer has been leaking every 6 months or so a small amount of water ( it does not feel/ smell like a refridgerant liquid) . does this add up to a blockage issue ? any feedback accepted , before i have to shell out for a visit from the repair man.