Is everyone aware Fuj wallmounts now less powerful?

FUJITSU SPECS
    If you take as an example the first wallmount ASY09,
    this is shown as
    2.6kw cooling nominal
    6.1kw max heating
    In the “2010 spec and price lis bookt” that has been given out this year, and is STILL being given out by both Fujitsu and distributors..

The unit SUPPLIED will LOOK exactly the same. It is normally ordered as an “ASY9.”
    The unit supplied however will be up to 22% less powerful (2.5kw nominal ccoling 4.7KW max heating)
    Though it is ordered as an ASY9 it will have one letter different. (lg not ld)

I don’t believe many companies using Fujitsu are aware that the power of the small wallmounts from Fujitsu have changed downwards while retaining the same identification codes apart from one letter, and the current spec/price book relating to more powerful version. II would be interested in what others think.

(I like to submit a heat gain calc plus manufactures spec with a quote. I cannot do this using Fujitsus price/spec 2010 book as supplied ... of course competive quotes ARE using this... doesn’t seem right.)
    These downward grades apply also to other Fujitsu wallmounts.

Re: Is everyone aware Fuj wallmounts now less powerful?

I suspect the 6kw heat from a 3 kw wall mount is a error in the printing. they would never be such a difference normally

I would nothave posted if as simple as one print error, ok take the next, asy12, current 2010 price and specbook, nom cooling3.5kw sustem supplied 3.4kw max heat 6.7kw supplied 5.6kw again spec in book for LD supplied unit LG

Looking at the product brochure online http://www.fujitsu-general.co.uk/air...ounted_6pp.pdf
    it gives the nominal cooling capacity as 2.6kW (min 0.5 max 3.6kW) for the ASAY09LC and the nominal heating capacity as 3.6kW (min 0.5kW max 5.6kW)

What is doesn't show though is the sensible cooling capacity.

Thank you moderator,
    This is exactly my point.
    This is indeed the correct duty for the asy9 you have been buying previously for last few years (asy9...lc)

You cannot get an asy9lc now you will get an asy9lg
    this is the (reduced ) spec you will get.

asy9 (lg)
    nom 2.5kw (min 0 .5 max 3.2) kw cooling nom 3.2 kw (min 0.5 max 4.5KW) heating
    Some 20% less efficient on some specs.

You will see this reduced preformance on quite a few wallmounts from Fujitsu.
    Im looking at total cooling only as this is what is quoted.

it would be possible to have a big problem if you order an asy9 or asy12 or asy14 tell the customer the max cooling heating he will get from your eperience and previous documentation, and the customer finds out the real specification of the unit he receives. comments?

I found this info on the Eurofred website http://www.pmcoppack.com/shop/datash...ll_mounted.pdf

It seems that there is a difference in the performance between the LC and LD - the LD appears to be advertised as the 'Plasma'

1. The small asy wallmounts from Fujitsu (non plasma) are sigificantly less powerfull than the small asy lwallmounts previosuly suppled. The units previously supplied when you check very carefully differ by one letter (old ASY..LC ) (now (reduced capacity) ASY..LG)
    The link that you have pointed to confirms this.

The ASY..LD is plasma
    We have never looked at or used plasma

But WOW...here we see again more than 6kw max heating from an ASY9 !!! and no mention of any signifiant performance enhancing difference in their sales brochure.

Maybe they have introduced a completely new design of non plasma wallmount, marketed under almost identical model description, and up to 20% less performance.??? Anyone had a small asy recently and can make a comparison?

We installed an ASYB09LD Plasma on Friday. Nominal cooling 0.5 - 3.7kw, heating 0.5 - 6.10kw.

I'd quoted the ASYA09LG however my distributor said these were out of stock until mid November. Instead they offered me the Plasma wall mount for the same price.