Exclamation Fujitsu ajya54lclr

hello.
    at first i apologize for my grammar mistakes, but english is not my first language, so hope u understand me.
    I have instaled a fujitsu 'AJYA54LCLR' WITH 4 INDOR UNITS, 1 * 12000 BTU, 2 * 14000 BTU, 1 * 18000 BTU. but not being good informated from my furnisher, I havent instalet the ev-kid for each indor unit. now that I have powerd on the air conditioner, it doesnt go at full work, (91-101 Hz), but only at 50% or max 60%. I can control this seeing at the outdoor desplay (the led nr 4).
    the machine doesent inform me for any error, it goes very good at this power, but doesnt encrase.
    it only inform me that the "compressor rotation speed protection" is 'on', ( seeing the led nr 6).
    please if any of you can, halp me to resolve this problem, i will be very grateful.
    thanks for the time i took you.
    Last edited by anesti; 03-10-2010 at 01:04 AM.

Re: Fujitsu ajya54lclr

Anesti, what do you mean with I havent instalet the ev-kid for each indor unit.

The first thing you have to do is to install all the items that needs to be installed so that the unit can work as designed.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Re: Fujitsu ajya54lclr

Peter, this was the first ajya54lclr that i have instaled, and i instaled it accordin to the furnisher data. at first i didn't know that this kind of air-conditons need the ev kid, anyway i asked first the enginier of my furnisher and he, anssured me that the ev kid wasn't necesary. but now that i've 'finished' the work, the aircondition dont go OK, so i asked him again, but he isn't able to geve me a definitive answer. he insist that the ev kid is optional, and can't be a problem. instaling now the ev-kid is a big problem for me because i need to open the ceiling. so if i have to do this, i need to be sure that it will function.
    ----
    Last edited by anesti; 03-10-2010 at 04:44 PM.