Cost is quite a pressing issue for me. I have competition to beat, and there are a lot of other components, unrelated to HVAC, that I have to pour money into. So yes, since I believe it's the cheapest way, I did plan to air cool the condenser coil. And yes, the plan is for a heat plate exchanger, but I'm still not sure how I want to do this yet.

It would be great if I could use the water tank as my coolant to pipe to the remote units, Brian, but unfortunately that 15 gallons is usually going to be tied up within the systems, watering the actual plants growing inside the remote units, and the temperature of that water won't be low enough anyway for hydronic cooling.

Datasheet for the compressor is here: tinyurl dot com slash 29dppwn.

That's nearly 4,000BTU. I'm told that 6,000BTU is half a ton, which I think is a lot closer to a "comfortable" size. But I can't find any half ton compressors. And yes, a complete condenser unit would be a lot easier, and while it wouldn't be nearly as much fun, it makes a lot more sense from a business standpoint. Problem is, I can NOT find a half ton condenser unit. Not at all. Smallest I can usually find is 1.5 ton, which I think is far too large, heavy and expensive. But, I looked again right before I started this post, and I DID find this... tinyurl dot com slash 32jefrh. Okay, I'm guessing it's still a little oversized, I did NOT want to use a 230 volt compressor since that's another circuit that will need to be installed for the customer, and I didn't want to use R22. I was hoping for 134A or better. But still, the price is definitely right. Is this everything I think it is? Condenser coil, cooling fan, compressor, etc? If it's all there, I think that's a killer deal, even though it is oversized. Any opinions on this unit?

Thanks a lot guys.

Don