Hybrid View

Re: LG Multisplit ongoing issue... slowly getting there I think!

Richard,

The info I have for the FM25AH-UE0 shows 2 compressors. A question, does the front panel have a sticker 'MPS inverter' ? This indicates it is a 'multi power system' and will have multiple compressors. I still suggest starting with the service software. This will indicate all parameters in the system. If you have a laptop and LG are not willing to attend site I would pressure them to supply it to you. It is quite simple to operate and understand. It comes as 2 parts - Cable and module box - software and hard lock key.

Re: LG Multisplit ongoing issue... slowly getting there I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Richard,

The info I have for the FM25AH-UE0 shows 2 compressors. A question, does the front panel have a sticker 'MPS inverter' ? This indicates it is a 'multi power system' and will have multiple compressors. I still suggest starting with the service software. This will indicate all parameters in the system. If you have a laptop and LG are not willing to attend site I would pressure them to supply it to you. It is quite simple to operate and understand. It comes as 2 parts - Cable and module box - software and hard lock key.
    Hi Ross

Thank you for your reply, I can guarantee that mine is the 1 inverter compressor model.

The sticker on the front says "inverter". I know previous models had 2 compressors but this was the first model that only uses 1 compressor... FM25AH UE1.

As I say I have emailed LG technical but not had response yet but will request software if they still wont send anyone.

I am quite competent with software so will have no problems connecting it to a laptop and then perhaps working with LG technical to see what the perameters are coming back as.

I think I am being very fair in my email.