Hybrid View

Re: LG Multisplit ongoing issue... slowly getting there I think!

Hi Richard,

I think you are thinking too deep here! As I suggested before talk to LG about getting the service software connected to the system.. It is going to make it far easy to diagnosis. As for the controls software flaws you suggest-it maybe a parameter input they is causing the problem. It only takes one! Not the software itself.

Re: LG Multisplit ongoing issue... slowly getting there I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Hi Richard,

I think you are thinking too deep here! As I suggested before talk to LG about getting the service software connected to the system.. It is going to make it far easy to diagnosis. As for the controls software flaws you suggest-it maybe a parameter input they is causing the problem. It only takes one! Not the software itself.
    Yeh but both floor mount units are doing the same thing so theres something in the software that doesnt hold the fans off once they reach thermostat off.

The wall mounts the fan stays off and comes on very low every 4 minutes to sample the air temperature whatever temp the coil is at.

LG are not coming back to me with a response so I doubt very much they will send the service software.

I think the long term solution is going to be finding a way to keep the fan turned off at thermo off.

All the valves appear to be have the same way, the wall mount gets as hot as the floor mount unit at thermo off if put into fan mode so they all receive same ammount of refrigerant however the floor mount that was switched over onto an unused EEV the coil air off will not rise above 29C for some reason so very poor heating from this coil.