I am a MRAP mechanic in Iraq and supporting the military. Since the draw down we are self sufficient in all aspects such as electrical and commercial a/c issues. We have 2 York DM150 units and the supply air blower is always on. The UCB is flashing a code 9 (ignition control locked out/ignition control failure/limit switch trip/ no jumper plug in heat section). When I pulled the cover from the heater section, I found the 228/Y wire from the limit connector on the unit control board to the electric heat section and wire 203/R from the 24/120 vac for outlets disconnected. The limit switch was tripped but I pulled it and reset it and wired the a fore mentioned two wires into the limit switch as shown a schematic. I wired a brand new Honeywell Pro 5220d following that schematic as well, wiring all 7 wires and programming for use with a two cool/heat unit. I attempted to reset the flash code by canceling the heat and cool request to no avail. It still flashes code 9 and only full blower. Please help. Thank you.