Quote Originally Posted by toprunner View Post
What law did i break? Be more specific please so i can answer

I already told anyone here can buy a unit like that legally and mount it by themself. That means people that have no idea whatever vacuum is
Toprunner, everyone can buy it and install this - that's correct - but as soon you're making handlings to the gas system - opening the valve of the unit is more than enough - then you need to be certified ....even in Sweden, no...especially in Sweden.

You're breaking the Swedish law which you as a technician should be aware of this. It's not my job nor another poster to explain you the Swedish law.

I'm a member in Belgium of the committee who translate the EU recommendations to a national law. I have copied this thread and have send it to the responsible in the Belgium Government. It's an idiotic way of thinking you have, that's for sure.

Apparently, you don't know the Swedish law and you're surely not certified the right way. Your certificate of 15 years old says enough. The law has changed enormous very recently and you're not aware of this (your post says enough for me to determine this, even without knowing you more then these few posts I've read)

BTW, what certificate did you got 15 years ago? Anyhow, if you got the right (!) certificate 15 years ago, it's no longer valid these days.
In most countries, even the new certificates are only valid for 5 years.

This way of thinking makes it even more sure for me that we have to go- like the British and French proposal for the moment - for a certain control not selling refrigerants any longer to non certified peoples.

Can you show me where the Swedish allow 200 gr to add gas with the purpose finding a leak? Because I don't believe you. I can show you EU regulations where there's stated you can't use any refrigerant to trace a leak. (= 0 gr!!)