I though it would be interesting to post what our days are like, would be good reading for anyone thinking of being a fridgy and interesting to see what others get to work on.

Was supposed to be going to Ross-on-Wye to fit an economy seven box on an ice builder but got two calls in the Aylesbury direction instead.

Got to site found milk at 7.8C (should be below 3.5C) and climbed up on the roof, found both units running, a quick laying on of hands found one comp nice and cool and the other very hot.

Chucked the gauges on and found the hot one not pumping very well, wouldn't go below 30psi and running at 4.9A instead of 7ish A on the other one.

New comp time! As the original Copeland comp is obselete i've ordered a nice L'unite to replace it with

Second job was a ice bank probe shorted causing the tank to freeze up soild, good job the had pleanty of hot water so i could melt my way through to the probe.

If all goes to plan i'll get to Ross tomorrow and pick up a new evap for a takeaway and the new comp and burn out drier.

Jon