Heat removal calculation

Hi Dear Allfficeffice" />>>
    > >
    I logged in after very long time. How are you all? I have a problem in ascertaining the heat removal from an air cooled condenser. When you calculate it I have to give the compressor capacity. Here I am clueless to apply the compressor capacity at what evaporating temperature. Different evaporating temperatures give different capacities. Eg. A given compressor @-35 Deg C gives 385 W & @-5 Deg C gives 1360 W. Please give me a solution to this. >>

Re: Heat removal calculation

My advice employ an expert, remove your risk, if your are asking this question, than your are not in a position to select the cond.
    But hears some help.
    You need to find your total heat of rejection, at your max working evap conditions.
    you then need to work out what the temp difference is between the ambient air on and your condensing temperature. (or what you would like)
    What is you elevation (how high above sea level is the installation)
    What happens to your load profile.
    Then go to the wholesaler with your requirements, and purchase one to meet your design specifications.

Re: Heat removal calculation

fficeffice" />>Dear mad fridge>>
    >>
    Thank you for your advice. Yes. I have calculated the temp difference of the condenser. It is 24 deg C, considering fin, tube & bend areas. For the above calculation I assumed compressor capacity at 700 W. The ambient is in the range of 34 to 37 deg C. Elevation is about 10 feet above sea level. The ET is -35 deg C. The ice cream load is about 160 liters. Input temp is -15 deg C. Pull down product temp to -25 deg C in 4 hours. Compressor capacity at -35 deg C is 385 W. Please advice me, at what ET I should incorporate the compressor capacity to calculate the temp difference. >>
    >