pitch182 Guest

Beko ap930 no ice no water!!

I have a beko ap930 fridge freezer, the problem i have is it makes no ice and no water comes out the dispenser when selected. I was receiving an error code E8 i think which was the ice cube tray sensor, i repanced this and the fault cleared. Still no ice... ive made sure the heater switch is is the on position, ive also tried to thaw out the freezer side incase of any blockages due to ice build up. I have also taken the white tube that runs from the bottom of the fridge on the outside to the top out and inserted it into a glass and pressed the dispenser whilst in water mode, to see if water passes through, which it doesnt, i can hear the pump at the bottom running whilst i do this. I am also certain there is no block in the tube on the outside as ive removed it and it passes air freely...phew!! Any help would be much appreciated as the reason i bought it was for ice!!! (no warrenty)

Re: Beko ap930 no ice no water!!

You may get more replies if you posted this in the 'Domestic' section.

pitch182 Guest

Re: Beko ap930 no ice no water!!

Managed to sort this out, I pushed the heater switch at the side of the disperser underneath and this eventually thawed out the pipe going out of the back of the freezer which links up with the pipe running vertically outside of the ff. This, along with the ice cube tray sensor, was causing the problems, sensor replaced and heater on, water is pumped up to fill the ice cube tray when the sensor tips the tray once ice has formed, its only a burst of water then it waits untill iice has formed before sending another....and so on! Contrary to what I though, chilled water is sent via another pipe inside to the door and not the same one as the ice cube tray supply, i had an ! showing which means there is a leak, found one at the water resevoir, tightened connections up and this seemed to clear the fault. Takes a while to make ice so be patient. I hope this helps someone else.
    Regards