Hybrid View

bjennibblue Guest

Unhappy panasonic inverter HKR air con timer light

My aircon is displaying a flashing timer light and will not turn on, i turned the power off to it at the power box and tuned it back on and the light was off but when i tried to turn it on again with the remote it satarted as usual but within 2 seconds the vents shut and the power light turned off and the blinking timer light began flashing again,i repeated the steps again but the same thing happened.
    Any suggestions please...... female, single, blonde but not entirely useless!

bjennibblue Guest

Re: panasonic inverter HKR air con timer light

Quote Originally Posted by bjennibblue View Post
    My aircon is displaying a flashing timer light and will not turn on, i turned the power off to it at the power box and tuned it back on and the light was off but when i tried to turn it on again with the remote it satarted as usual but within 2 seconds the vents shut and the power light turned off and the blinking timer light began flashing again,i repeated the steps again but the same thing happened.
    Any suggestions please...... female, single, blonde but not entirely useless!
    I just looked up the manual and followed the instructions to get an error codeand it gave me H00 looked that up and came up with something to do with circuit?

Re: panasonic inverter HKR air con timer light

you have to scroll through all the codes by pressing the up/down buttons IIRC and see which code makes the beeps.
    How old is the unit? Do you have a receipt?
    It normally needs a proper repair rather than reseting something when you get error codes, so you will probably need to contact a pana service centre. If it's under 5yr old and you have receipt, should be under warranty unless rodent damage or something.