Hey guys i know this is posted all over this website, but it seems everyone has a different idea. i finished my apprenticeship about 3 years ago now, when i finished i went away and gave the fridgie game a break. i honestly forgot a few basics such as SC and SH. basically im setting up a mine site atm, i got 3 big freezer rooms and 3 big coolrooms, semi hermatics running on R404, there are two evaps in each room, each evap has its own condensor. they have been vaccedd and bombcharge by another fridgie and now im commissioning. just my luck the first one i turned on went *BANG* blew the valve plate on the comp of the freezer, i had sump heaters on for about 4 hours before i turned it on (just for the record). anywayz wat im gettin at is for the SH should i take the pressure from the access valve on the evap and work the the TD between that and the bulb temp? next for the SC i must honestly say i have never done sub-cooling ever, so really im stumped... is it TD between liquid leaving condensor and the high side service valve? please explain SC