Refrigeration process controllers

Microprocessors------ I asked before if there is a short name for these.
    I had a Carel bakar on a small 2 door freezer.The only number I could find on it was IRIAF0EHA1.But when I searched for it online, it looked very similar to the Carel ir33.So I sent a request to customerservice@isaitaly.com and got a very prompt response that it is an IR33 Carel customized for ISA so you have to contact them for any information and documentation.
    I returned to the freezer and photographed it and checked the parameters to see what set points had been made and maybe hazzard-a-guess as to which code was what.When I looked at the photos, I saw the name ir33 on one corner but the same colour as the base plastic.
    So I returned to the Italian service department with the photos and politely requested a parameter list.The email was "blocked".I can not find "ISA" on line but have seen that name on "Eliwell" look-alike bakarim and from experience know the same parameters apply.So I found the pdf file manual for the ir33 and "bobs yer firkin".
    Oh, Bakar is the local colloquial name for processors.Saves a lot of time.

Re: Refrigeration process controllers

just rip it out and fit a eliwell or a LAE controller!

I should have given aftersales@carel.com

as the email of the Carel service department.
    The other one was the link they gave me that returned the email with the message that their server refuses to accept the email.
    But despite all this B.S. now I have the parameters it looks like a very nice well organised bakar.A lot of extra functions that many will never use, but always there should the need arise.
    I like Dixell.I suppose as the previous company used a lot of them I got very quick at setting up and "tweaking" them.
    I noticed a U.S. site promoting their range of Carel.

I sold the IR33 range for several years and what happens is a manufacturer gets carel to make the controllers especially for them, they look the same and have the same parrameters but it may have bigger relays in the controller, if you look at a normal carel IR33 parrameter list you will be able to programme it easily.