Hi and hoping for some help please. Working on a Friedrich split type AC (Wall mounted)
Outdoor MR24C3F (Condenser)
Indoor MW24Y3F (Evap)

Before I showed up an electrician (who had done electrical side of install) had spoken to Friedrich Tech support and been guided to swop out a thermistor and a PCB (TR 67201460) He also swopped the Inverter PCB 67201457 with a nearby "good unit".

Indoor unit has code readout
operation led 5X
timer led 2X

error "outdoor unit control error"
"Current trip error"

If I shutdown inside unit, open circuit breaker and disconnect inside unit from outside unit (has a contact
one can pull out) I can clear the code and get a short window to study whats going on.

After closing CB and powering up inside unit and a 3 minute wait the condenser fan comes on and I,ll get 10-20 secs to have compressor slowly ramp up and then suddenly stop (with hand on discharge can feel it cool and then almost hammer as it stops)The fan runs a further 30 secs. It delays 3 minutes again and repeats this cycle 4-5 times before it locks out on the same code

suction pressure (410A)
before start up 260 psi
on cut in drops to 207,227,213,200,196
during 3 min wait builds back to 250,258,260

amps build 8-10 before stopping each cycle
spec on outdoor unit compressor 6.8A
good unit close by ramps to 4.6A and runs at 4.0A

manual power source specs compressor 208/230 60hz
friedrich says compressor is dc run? inverter rectifies?

ac volts ramp to 102,100,95 before stop (bad unit)
117,118,119 runs at 66vac

friedrich service techs say inverter pcb or power pcb.
(all pcb,s swopped with good unit nearby) or low charge, or thermistors bad or loose. I swopped pulse motor coils, one from good unit made no difference
to bad unit but when I installed bad units pulse motor coil on good, unit the compressor got hot fast and system didnt work anymore. reswop all well again on good unit. friedrich tech doesnt think needle valve is stuck.

Indoor pcb also swopped out with thermostats attached.

I,m back to checking thermistors, meant to be 1-5vdc
next visit. Wondering if the compressor is at fault? I can understand the high amps causing it to cut-out early but can find whats causing it to work so hard so fast.

Any suggestions most welcome. Thanks, Shaun.