hi guys am new to posting on this site but long time guess you could say fan as I have used this site on a few occasions to solve issues but now I need to ask a question
I have a york ycwj999xx chiller with three j style comps mounted and stage three feeps displaying error code "motor current" I have checked in coming lines voltage and amps the comp is pulling also I have checked contactor and contacts (contactors are new) and also checked the current transformer which seems to be ok, so I am at a loss of what to check next ????? the comp giving me the problems is new only changed 3 months ago but the same error code came up just before the old comp crapped itself (have asked the mob who took it away what they found with it but no reply
also on the same chiller (stage2) when loading up comp sounds terrible like piston is hitting top of head and when loaded up it shakes the whole chiller so bad the pcb,s and tb's are coming loose.
any help given would be great, thanks guys and R.E love the site, now I am registered cant wait to hopefully help some one one day with a problem
thanks again Jase in space