walk-in layout design

As always, best wishes for health and good business to all out there. I have more years in the field than I want to admit but everyday is a learning experience. I was wondering if , in today's world of computer info, there is software than helps design layouts of walk-in coolers and freezers. I am looking for suggestions for best positioning of evap coils in different situations, door placement, etc. I would be open to print information also if it helps. Field redesign is needed more often these days with customers buying used " I got a good deal but not exactly what I want " boxes. Also does the 10% up or down factor still apply when trying to match BTU capacity between condenser and evaporator. It seems manufacturers aren't using equipment as closely matched as before. Thanks for any help the " family " can offer. Stay safe and busy!!!

]

Don't leave it like you found it.....Leave it like it should be !!!

Re: walk-in layout design

Quote Originally Posted by FEISTY View Post
    As always, best wishes for health and good business to all out there. I have more years in the field than I want to admit but everyday is a learning experience. I was wondering if , in today's world of computer info, there is software than helps design layouts of walk-in coolers and freezers. I am looking for suggestions for best positioning of evap coils in different situations, door placement, etc. I would be open to print information also if it helps. Field redesign is needed more often these days with customers buying used " I got a good deal but not exactly what I want " boxes. Also does the 10% up or down factor still apply when trying to match BTU capacity between condenser and evaporator. It seems manufacturers aren't using equipment as closely matched as before. Thanks for any help the " family " can offer. Stay safe and busy!!!
    ]
    Feisty,

Follow this link and click on

Refrigeration System Design & Operation Information.

www.hvacrinfo.com

You will find the links for several load calc programs which should help you out.
    Thousands of HVACR manufacturers links! Visit: www.hvacrinfo.com

Re: walk-in layout design

Thanks, Powell, for a great site. The information is exactly what I was looking for. Again....ask the " family " and they shall answer !! Have a great day.
    Don't leave it like you found it.....Leave it like it should be !!!