Glycol beer unit information

Greetings and good thoughts of steady work to all out there. I may be asking for information most of you have no daily knowledge of. It's a segment of refrigeration most know little about...but here goes. I am taking yet another leap into a line of our business I have little experience in...COLD BEER EQUIPMENT. I am looking for advice, opinion, guidance, etc. on who's equipment is most reliable and the best resource to learn the " ins and outs " of the business. I know beer is not something most of you think about but thought I would give it a try !!! Here in the states we use Banner, MicroMatic and sometimes Perlick Glycol units. I have intense service history with the units but no smarts about who provides a more reliable unit from a design angle. Any help would be appreciated. I also hope I chose the correct forum. If not, I won't make that mistake again. Thanks to all who have helped me in the past and will always be there to share in the future. Greatest " tech help " site on the web. Best to all.

Don't leave it like you found it.....Leave it like it should be !!!

Re: Glycol beer unit information

In Australia a local manufacturer is widely used - Lancer Pacific... well its now Lancer Hoshizaki

http://www.lancerpacific.com/beer.htm

Then there is also Andale

http://www.andale.com.au/
    ...and she said "give it to me you big fridgie"

Thanks for the follow-up contact information. I am just frustrated that this equipment is sold and installed by companies that do nothing else. After the 1 year and 30 second warranty is up, they tell customer to call a reefer guy for the glycol unit. They now just clean lines. The strength of glycol is NEVER checked and cond. coil NEVER cleaned. Ice chunks are floating in tank and temp is off the charts. I decided to expand and offer inspection and service when needed. Anyway...thanks for the help and have a great day !!
    Don't leave it like you found it.....Leave it like it should be !!!