Thread: Fosters Cabinet

Fosters Cabinet

Those Foster cabinet have sharp edges don't they
    Managed to poke a nice hole in my arm on one today, luckily i had my Mr Men plasters on the van

I was trying to get the cover of the L'unite compressor relay box but the drain pan was flush with the front of it, and the screws were hidden behind the pan. Had to prize the lid open and undo the screws holding the box down so i could get the lid off to replace the start cap.

Thought i was finished then noticed the compressor charging stub was oily and had in fact fractured due to it vibrating when the comp is running.

Makes you wonder who designs these things

Jon

Re: Fosters Cabinet

Fosters aint so bad.... i almost lost my hand last time i went near a husky!

Quote Originally Posted by Clk320_Greg View Post

I like Fosters stuff, just don't work on enough of it to remeber how they all comes apart and go back together, I don't much like husky and the time they take to pay....

Fullwood milk tanks are the best for cuts, you can never change a water pump on one without looking like you've been self harming

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Clk320_Greg View Post

husky cases are dodgy as have to admit i have never been a fan of foster cases either i have always been more a williams man myself

Yeah fosters cabinets are made by gillette. Iv been on the recieving end far to many times now.

Williams pah lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by monkey spanners View Post
    Those Foster cabinet have sharp edges don't they
    Managed to poke a nice hole in my arm on one today, luckily i had my Mr Men plasters on the van

I was trying to get the cover of the L'unite compressor relay box but the drain pan was flush with the front of it, and the screws were hidden behind the pan. Had to prize the lid open and undo the screws holding the box down so i could get the lid off to replace the start cap.

Thought i was finished then noticed the compressor charging stub was oily and had in fact fractured due to it vibrating when the comp is running.

Makes you wonder who designs these things

Jon
    Oh dear, well at least you had some plasters to hand. I hope you fillied in the accident and report book....

I guess theortics and practicality do not always go hand in hand in the design stage.

ElcoUK

If you think husky and foster are bad, try going near one of the earlier scotsman icemakers - bloody lethal they were!